PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT Prince Racquets and Backpack for sale

Jtruong70
08-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Before I leave, I would like to sell my whole prince collection first.

Prince O3 White
Grip is 4 1/4
Condition: 6/10
Some scratches and scuffs, and some paint chips but no cracks. Still plays pretty well. I love it when I hit approach shots and its decent at the net. I am selling it for $50 shipped depending on location

Prince O3 Hybrid Lite
Grip is 4 3/8
Condition: 6/10
Same thing, scratches and scuffs, but no cracks. Its pretty good at net and slices. I'm trying to sell it for $50 shipped depending on location.

Prince O3 Black Speedport
Grip size is 4 1/4
Condition: 7/10
Slightly better condition. Bought it at the beginning of the year and was my main racquet but switched to a babolat. Includes both inserts. It was great at baseline and net. My serve was faster when i switched to this from a head. Looking to sell it for $70

Head Tour Team BackPack
Condition: 8/10
Used probably 9-10 times. I would carry two racquets in it while riding my bike down to the courts. Even includes a rain cover for those days. Trying to sell it for $26 shipped.

If you lived on the west coast, it would be slightly more than the original price to ship it down there probably another 7 or 8 dollars. I'm interested in selling the whole lot, and I can apply a discount if you buy two or more items. Please email me at Fireman4life88@yahoo.com . This will go fast so please respond asap. Thanks.

Also pictures are located at http://s800.photobucket.com/albums/yy287/OneTakeDave/

Jtruong70
09-02-2009, 08:05 AM
Anyone interested?

Jtruong70
09-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Prince O3 White and Prince O3 Hybrid Lite Sold

Jtruong70
09-02-2009, 07:19 PM
sorry but too many buyers dropping on. So everything is going on the bay. CLOSED TOPIC