PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Prince 03 Tour Midplus - A Steal!

Bottle Rocket
08-30-2009, 08:11 PM
Hey guys,

I've got a Prince 03 Tour Midplus for sale. This is the original 03 Tour (before Prince went nuts with the new technology). I'm selling the midplus - the 100 inch. Here is the TW page from back when it was for sale new; http://web.archive.org/web/20070116223218/www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageRCPRINCE-PO3T.html

The frame is in decent shape, but has a lot of paint chips and scratches. For those of you using these frames, you know about the paint issues. Of course, there are no cracks or anything like that, and the frame plays great. You could make it look pretty good again with a black Sharpie, but I'd never sell a frame like that. I'll call it a 6/10. I plan on selling this fairly quickly, but if things don't work out, I'll eventually get some pictures.

It is strung with Top Spin Cyber Flash at 57 lbs. It's only been hit with for about 3 minutes since the string job and that was earlier today.

The frame was just a spare and has been in my bag for a few months, but I never ended up using it or lending it out so it may as well go to a new home.

Grip size is 4 and 3/8". I think the original Prince grip is still on this thing, but at the moment there is an overgrip, so I can't check for sure.

I'll start by asking $50 SHIPPED. Comes with a brand new Tourna Grip wrapped with perfection by yours truly. I even have the original Prince 03 bag that it came in!

Any and all offers and trades are welcome, reasonable offers which are extremely close to my asking price are preferable. Just send me an email and I will reply promptly. Would love to trade for a Pure Drive to be used for my friends daughter.

Please review my references in the references forum by searching for my username (Bottle Rocket) in said forum.

I take PayPal and our US Post Office will handle the shipping duties (will ship within a day of money reciept) with their Priority Mail service.

Please email me at botlerocketwar@aol.com if you're interested.

Thank you!

Bottle Rocket
09-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Alright... Alright... $75!! :shock: