PDA

View Full Version : FS: Nike Air Vapor VI Tour Men's Shoe White/Silver (size 10)

Guildenstern
08-31-2009, 11:13 AM
Nike Air Vapor VI Tour Men's Shoe White/Silver, size 10 (see here (http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/nike/descpage.html?pcode=NV6WS) for details).

Just bought these last week. Wore them once, 90 minutes on clay, and put them back in the box they're too narrow for my feet, otherwise I'd love to keep them. I'd say the quality's 8.5-9/10.

$65, shipping included for the States. Payment via Paypal (Non-CC). Email me for pics or questions.

rosecrans@gmail.com

GS
08-31-2009, 04:37 PM
I wear Nikes, mens size 10. Do your shoes feel alittle small, or large?
I know you're picky about width, but that doesn't matter to me, just the length.

Guildenstern
08-31-2009, 05:46 PM
I wear Nikes, mens size 10. Do your shoes feel alittle small, or large?
I know you're picky about width, but that doesn't matter to me, just the length.

I wear a size 10 normally in Nikes (e.g., Nike Air Max Breathe Free II) and these fit true to size in length. But I have very flat feet, and these just ended up being too narrow.

Guildenstern
09-01-2009, 08:32 AM
I wear a size 10 normally in Nikes (e.g., Nike Air Max Breathe Free II) and these fit true to size in length. But I have very flat feet, and these just ended up being too narrow.

Hi. The shoes have sold. Thanks.