PDA

View Full Version : Gamma Progression Stringer Fixed Clamps 6 point Cheap!

FedererExpress
09-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Hi all,

I have a Gamma Progression 6 pt/Fixed Clamp Drop weight stringer for sale. It is the older model (not GPII). It's pretty beat up, but still functions. I bought it about 1 year ago in hopes of upgrading from a Klippermate. Ended up getting the badminton kit to use with the klippermate, and honestly I just never made the "transition" into the GP. Just felt more comfortable with the Klipper.

The stringer is pretty used, and it comes with the tools shown in the picture. As far as I know, the ratcheting/string clamp is still in good shape (I've strung several racquets with it when I first got it). The clamps also work; however, on slicker strings such as poly, it will slip. As seen in the pics, the clamps are pretty worn down. I was able to string several racquets with Gosen Micro fine. I believe upgraded fixed clamps run about ~60 bucks.

Honestly I have no idea how much it is worth/what to sell it for, so I figured you guys can just make me offers? Keep in mind, that shipping for UPS ground will prob be ~25 bucks. I have pictures in the link below, and please email if you need more or of certain things.

Thanks! My email is bsteve@gmail.com

http://picasaweb.google.com/bsteve/GammaProgression?feat=directlink

FedererExpress
09-19-2009, 06:53 AM
I'm getting no offers? I'm not asking a lot for it? haha. I just don't know what a good starting point is? How about 65+ shipping?

Dolo24
09-23-2009, 11:01 PM
Hey Ill buy it from you. My email is sdolo24@gmail.com Plz let me know soon!
Thanks!

LanEvo
09-24-2009, 02:11 PM
Hey Ill buy it from you. My email is sdolo24@gmail.com Plz let me know soon!
Thanks!

too bad man, its sold/traded to me