PDA

View Full Version : Boris Becker Pro - causing no arm pain?

diehard6.0
09-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Dear BB Pro users

A lady plans to buy this racquet, and is still reluctant because of its high stiffness rating. A few consumer reviews on TW say it causes no wrist or elbow pain. Can be BB Pro truly considered arm-friendly? Also, what string and tension are you using.

Thanks!

jjs891
09-02-2009, 09:23 AM
I used B Pro racquet while I had a minor hand injury. It was one of the most comfortable frame I used in a long time. A really good shock absorbing system in the handle. I had mine strung with Technifibre NRG at high end of the range ...60lbs, and it felt great. I don't use this frame anymore now that my hand's feeling better, but it is very good frame in my opinion. Hope this helps. Good luck to your lady friend.

diehard6.0
09-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Thanks jjs891.

aren't there any other TW members using BB Pro?

nickarnold2000
09-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Yes, there are a few of us around but for some reason the BB Pro kind of flew under the radar here. It's a stiff racket but the handle tech diminishes it well so no arm problems.
I use a hybrid of CB17/PSGD 17 in the high 40s and this stick can be compared to the Pure Drive series - although the Roddick one is much heavier(I added some lead to mine). Excellent controllable power.