PDA

View Full Version : Novak Djokovic Pro or MP

doodlyd
09-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Why they make Pro version with Djokovic's signature instead of MP version ,
he using Pro or Mp ? warehouse said its a MP version.

Meaghan
09-02-2009, 03:47 PM
neither.... we know its a customised version of the LM radical whether it is the YT we dont know, but it has 51 flex, 98 head (or 95 compared to other makes) heavy SW and a different shaped head. What it is we haven't a clue. I honestly think its a YT custonised version.

skyzoo
09-02-2009, 04:03 PM
neither.... we know its a customised version of the LM radical whether it is the YT we dont know, but iy has 51 flex 98 head (or 95 like eveything ele) heavy SW. What it is we havent a clue its a complete hybrid. I honestly think its a YT custonised version
We?...........

ManuGinobili
09-03-2009, 03:29 AM
He supposedly used the Pro version at the beginning of this year, but the Talk Tennis crew is of the idea that it is not the Pro that he is using. Anyway he was promoting the Speed line and particularly the Pro.
Then he switched to the MP 18x20 midyear, I'm not sure exactly when.
So when the series rolled out in April/May, the Pro was still (supposedly) Djokovic's racket at that time, hence the signature.

Meaghan
09-03-2009, 04:13 AM
We?...........

ha me and the wife!

dr325i
09-03-2009, 04:34 AM
He supposedly used the Pro version at the beginning of this year, but the Talk Tennis crew is of the idea that it is not the Pro that he is using. Anyway he was promoting the Speed line and particularly the Pro.
Then he switched to the MP 18x20 midyear, I'm not sure exactly when.
So when the series rolled out in April/May, the Pro was still (supposedly) Djokovic's racket at that time, hence the signature.

It has been discussed many times...

His signature is still on the Pro, and Head wants you to believe that is what he's using.

He never used any of the two. He never "switched" in the middle of the year... He switched beginning of 2009 from the KBlade PAINTJOB to the Head PJ and a new mold. Definitely not the same stick under the PJ as last year. Definitely 18x20 from the time he switchd (same as throughout his career). Definitely not the head shape of either Speed MP or Pro. Definitely thicker beam than the Pro.

We're all speculating what is under the PJ. One thing for sure is that it is super flexy (low 50's) and customized to be (very) heavy.

ManuGinobili
09-05-2009, 09:21 PM
super flexy is even an understatement!