PDA

View Full Version : Prince Ex03 Graphite mid+ VS. Prince Graphite Classic??

sc0tt2288
09-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Im looking to demo one of the other but i dont have enough money right now to do both so i was wondering which ones do you think is best? better topspin? better plow through? better control? etc.

no1
09-02-2009, 05:54 PM
both are great. Exo03 just feels like a "muted" version; said another way, the original has a more "raw" feel.

One caveat is that I tried the exo03 mid version, as opposed to the midplus.

Classic_Obsession
09-02-2009, 09:31 PM
I love my POG Midplus and OS. But mine are all four stripe, classic versions.

Great plow through, power and pretty good control. You'll be able to get monster spin without really trying. I try other rackets and always seem to come back to POG.

If you can get a hold of a 4 stripe version or even a single stripe, that would be better than the "POG classic" TW is selling.

Superspin_AT
09-03-2009, 04:28 AM
Just tested the EXO Graphite 100 and the POG LB.
First I loved the EXO. The touch and spin were great. But on the net it was a horror. I was alway to late at the ball. Maybe some lead in the grip helps.
Then I tested the LB and it was better in every detail. Phenomenal touch (with this racket you feel the ball, in contrast to most new rackets), control and at the net it was also maneuverable. Spin was similar to the EXO´s. Pace is not a power of both rackets, but when you have a long swing it will also be fast.
So I can recommend the LB. Great racket! Perfect for tuners.
Don´t like the EXO very much.