PDA

View Full Version : Cyber blue? or cyber flash?

UnPhzD
09-02-2009, 09:32 PM
i use to play with BB alu roughs but it killed my arm when i was in a circuit soo i switched to nxt 17 guage during the rest of my tour and never switched back
ive been thinking of going back to poly and ive been hearing alot of great stuf from this topspin cyberflash and cyberblue but idk which to pic ><
plz help >< people say that i should use it in a hybrid too so yeahh my nxt are about to break soo im thinking of getting new strings other than nxt for the next string job
and is buying a reel cheaper? than buying packs?
also string suggestions are accepted too >< im looking into blue gear too ive been seeing alot of good review also from big ace
help me decide please ><

for info on how i play:
i play mostly doubles, i love to volley, my serves are my weapon >< umm im and all-court player when it comes to singles yeahh
i play with a kblade 98 with nxt strung at 57

SFrazeur
09-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Translation:

I used to play with BB alu rough. However, it killed my arm when I was in a circuit so I switched to nxt 17 guage during the rest of my tour and never switched back. I've been thinking of going back to poly. I've heard a lot of great stuff about this topspin cyberflash and cyberblue, but I do not know which to choose. Please help.

I have been told that I should use it in a hybrid.

The NXT is about to break so I'm thinking of getting new strings other than nxt for the next string job. Also, is buying a reel cheaper than buying packs?

Other string suggestions are welcome too. I'm also looking into blue gear and big ace as I've seen a lot of good reviews for them. Help me decide, please.

Information on how I play:
I play mostly doubles. I love to volley and my serves are my weapon. When it comes to singles play I'm an all-court player.

I play with a kblade 98 with nxt strung at 57

UnPhzD
09-02-2009, 10:22 PM
hmm....idk what your trying to say here... haha

000KFACTOR90000
09-02-2009, 10:50 PM
If you liked bb alu rough and want something more arm friendly, I'd suggest you try bb alu flouro first (I like it @60lbs).

ryangoring
09-03-2009, 05:56 AM
With Cyber blue it a softer than cyber flash.
String higher than with cyber blue and lower with the flash
I have one stick strung with flash at 52lbs, and before had elbow problems. It really feels great on the arm. I too play a lot of doubles and have great touches at net play.

McLovin
09-03-2009, 03:53 PM
I'd actually take a look at Concept Pure, also from Topspin. I used Cyber Flash for a bit, but I had wrist problems. I tried many different combos, but Concept Pure won out.

I've also converted a few people I string for who used to use Cyber Blue. All of them say Concept Pure has more spin & is softer.

Besides, if you buy it my the reel its only $5 per set...

mtommer
09-03-2009, 07:05 PM
If you don't like ALU Rough I wouldn't suggest Cyber Flash. It's billed as being a poor man's Luxilon. Lux is a fantastic string which is why you've heard such good things about Cyber Flash.

I have no experience with Cyber Blue but it is softer that CF so it would be easier on the arm.

tennisstrngdude
09-04-2009, 03:45 AM
Cyber Blue is the better string.

Power Player
09-04-2009, 05:12 AM
Both strings are top notch IMO. Blue is softer, needs to be strung a little higher and CF is ideal if you have a modern racquet. The Kblade felt pretty a little more low powered, so I'd try the Cyber Blue first.

MarrratSafin
09-04-2009, 06:40 AM
Good strings, I prefer Cyberflash but it does lose tension a bit faster. Cyberblue is a bit too powerful and mushy for me, will experiment with higher tensions in the future.

SFrazeur
09-05-2009, 08:51 PM
hmm....idk what your trying to say here... haha

The statement I was making was that this is a discussion forum, and not text messaging. If you would like an answer then write in legible English. After all, if you do not care enough to write in legible English then why should anyone care enough to answer your inquiry?

-SF

Jonny S&V
09-05-2009, 09:02 PM
Good strings, I prefer Cyberflash but it does lose tension a bit faster. Cyberblue is a bit too powerful and mushy for me, will experiment with higher tensions in the future.

I prefer Cyberflash as well, but I don't have to worry about tension as much since I break it before it goes dead. If you like a biting poly with great spin potential, and your arm can take it (although it is still softer then Lux), Cyberflash is the way to go. If you like a very soft feel (for a poly) and great feel, go with Cyberblue.

Rysty
09-06-2009, 01:04 PM
If you like a biting poly with great spin potential, and your arm can take it (although it is still softer then Lux), Cyberflash is the way to go. If you like a very soft feel (for a poly) and great feel, go with Cyberblue.

Agreed. They feel very different. CF= stiff, "a poor man's Luxilon",

CB= soft and powerful for a poly, good tension maintenance.