PDA

View Full Version : I got two questions

dantesinferno18
09-03-2009, 07:22 PM
First what are some good reels of string for around $70 i am willing to spend a little more if i have to.

Second Question I have a couple of sets of Luxilon BB Alu Fluoro. Should i hybrid it(if so with what) or use it in a full job and at what tenision?

Aces09
09-03-2009, 07:31 PM
I'm a big fan of flouro, I used it as a hybrid in the crosses with gut mains, I really enjoyed sweet feel. Give it a try both in hybrid and full set. It's all preference, you may use full poly now, but like it more in a hybrid. Don't be afraid to experiment and spend a little extra and you may just find the string you use forever. :-)

PROTENNIS63
09-04-2009, 10:10 AM
First what are some good reels of string for around $70 i am willing to spend a little more if i have to.

Second Question I have a couple of sets of Luxilon BB Alu Fluoro. Should i hybrid it(if so with what) or use it in a full job and at what tenision?

what string are you looking for? there are tons of string that play great and have a very good value. I recommend looking at some of the lesser known brands as it will be tough to get a good string from the major companies for $70.

dantesinferno18
09-04-2009, 04:55 PM
I am open to really anything at the moment

lilxjohnyy
09-04-2009, 05:13 PM
a good poly would be topspin cyberflash or a softer one would be cyberblue pro supex big ace. A good cheaper poly is isospeed baseline spin. Good multi is maxim touch

RoddickFan
09-04-2009, 05:51 PM
id go false for your first answer then true for your second.

did i pass?