PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the lack of bandana's on TW?

dextor
09-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Like the title says, before we had access to a lot of colors for Nike bandanas, now all we got is black-n-white. I like collecting them, it's one of my favorite accessories.

Anyone with some insight can chime in?

フェデラー
09-03-2009, 09:48 PM
YES OMG YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND. NIKE IS CHEATING US OUT. IDK WHY ITS KIND OF Ridiculous!!! Look on e bay for feds summer and us open headbands and wristbands.

beast22
09-03-2009, 09:58 PM
I agree!!! Bandanas are awesome!!!

mr_eko
09-05-2009, 08:00 PM
I have been wanted to get the Del potro bandanas but they only have the black and white. Really need more colours in stock.

The_Question
09-05-2009, 08:09 PM
Supply and demand? Too little stock and over expected demand...

And it's kinda seasonal too...based on touring pro's outfit...

ringer
09-06-2009, 09:19 AM
Supply and demand? Too little stock and over expected demand...

And it's kinda seasonal too...based on touring pro's outfit...

Or maybe its the opposite - they don't sell well. You guys collect them, but I never see many people wearing them. I just moved from a major city and no one wore them, except one of my good friends who we called "Ninja" :) Now I live in a smaller city, but I play more tennis and at a variety of clubs and public courts and I never see them.

JoshDragon
09-06-2009, 09:34 AM
I'm pretty sure TW is getting them after the Open.

Yonie
09-06-2009, 09:38 AM
Maybe they're holding them back so that they sell better at the official tournament shop? Just a theory.

The_Question
09-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Or maybe its the opposite - they don't sell well. You guys collect them, but I never see many people wearing them. I just moved from a major city and no one wore them, except one of my good friends who we called "Ninja" :) Now I live in a smaller city, but I play more tennis and at a variety of clubs and public courts and I never see them.

You'll be surprised how well it sells. I stop by hola-bird on a nearly weekly basis. They always sell out their bandanas...except for the Fed Wimby ones...