View Full Version : But Caps?

09-04-2009, 02:36 AM
I have two vantage racquets.

The but caps are scratched and it hurts my hand because I hold the grip too fr down. Do you know where I can order online some "generic" but caps with no brand? I could also replace them with but caps from older racquets I have...but I wouldnt want to have a Wilson but cap on a vantage frame :)

I e-mailled Vantage but did not received any answer.


big bang
09-04-2009, 03:11 AM
I just checked on the vantage site, they charge 25 euro to chance the complete handle, so it cant be that expensive for just the cap..
by the way what type of vantage do you play with and are you satisfied with it? I have been thinking about ordering their 70 RA with 95 head and 16x19 pattern..

09-04-2009, 03:34 AM
I saw that. But that is a service to change the rcquet handle size where you have to send the racquet in. I would like to order the but caps.

My vantage frames (I have two) are: Custom Racquet: 100in-16 x 19-63RA-27 Inches"-310g (11oz) / 325mm (6pts hl)-Black Frame - Black Bumper - Handle D-Size: 4- Tan Grip.

I'm very happy with them. Excelent constrution, solid old-school feel.