PDA

View Full Version : Babolat Team All Court 4

skyzoo
09-04-2009, 05:52 AM
I'm getting them as a warrenty shoe, because the 3's were discontinued and I was wondering how they fit, feel and play. If anyone could tell me about their experiances with this shoe that be sick.

120mphBodyServe
09-04-2009, 06:02 AM
Get the Propulse 2 if you can.
Your foot will be secure and you won't have to deal with your toes banging around at the front.

skyzoo
09-04-2009, 06:17 AM
Get the Propulse 2 if you can.
Your foot will be secure and you won't have to deal with your toes banging around at the front.
How should I got about negotiating with a babolat rep about changing from an $80 dollar shoe to a $110 shoe???

120mphBodyServe
09-04-2009, 06:51 AM
How should I got about negotiating with a babolat rep about changing from an $80 dollar shoe to a $110 shoe???

Offer to pay the difference?

skyzoo
09-04-2009, 07:03 AM
Offer to pay the difference?
Your full of wonderment and wisdom. You think it's worth the extra $40? I gotta pay for S&H which is $9.95. The only shoes I've had problems with toe movement were the cage 2's and ballistics, and my feet got jacked up. My past babolats didn't seem to bad.

120mphBodyServe
09-04-2009, 07:08 AM
I've tried on all the versions of the Barricade, and personally I think the Propulse 2 is a much, much better shoe.
It's supportive, your feet are held in by the 2 straps (such a simple idea) they feel a lot lighter compared with any other shoe.. The cushioning in the heel is superb...
My only slight concession is that because of the low to ground feel, the forefoot cushioning is somewhat lacking...
But you could get over this by buying a much better insole.
Ever since trying on this shoe, I can't see myself getting anything else.
If you're an attacking player you will love them, if you're more of a grinder then you might want more cushioning in the forefoot. And the shoe flexes well at the front..
Works well for me since I HATE STIFF SHOES.

120mphBodyServe
09-05-2009, 12:44 AM
Let me know how it all goes, won't you?

skyzoo
09-05-2009, 03:43 AM
That i will. I actually went to a club that carries both shoes and tried on the propulse. wow what a classy shoe. I really liked the way they conformed to my feet. The way the heel kind of sat up was like something i've never felt before though. I went to go try out the team all court 4's and they only had 11 1/2 so I couldn't get a feel for the shoe because it was to small. I honestly really would love to get the propulse for my winter tournaments and clinics but I just spent $80 on a DMB concert and $90 on a reel of msv focus hex. Have you tried the team all court 4?

120mphBodyServe
09-05-2009, 05:11 AM
That i will. I actually went to a club that carries both shoes and tried on the propulse. wow what a classy shoe. I really liked the way they conformed to my feet. The way the heel kind of sat up was like something i've never felt before though. I went to go try out the team all court 4's and they only had 11 1/2 so I couldn't get a feel for the shoe because it was to small. I honestly really would love to get the propulse for my winter tournaments and clinics but I just spent $80 on a DMB concert and $90 on a reel of msv focus hex. Have you tried the team all court 4?

Yes, I tried them on and had a move around in the shop like I would be moving while playing a point, then I remembered some customer's comments about their toes getting a pounding and I could kinda feel the same thing.
I wouldn't go near it just because of that. I love the colour scheme and I wish they had the Propulse 2 in the same colour scheme..
But oh well.. Was not impressed by the Team All Court 4 at all.