PDA

View Full Version : Nike Praise

bmwfool
09-04-2009, 04:11 PM
I've been wearing Nike's 'Breathe' line of shoes for the past several years now. They've treated me well! I've also taken advantage of the 6-month sole guarantee many times without any problems whatsoever from Nike. Nike's customer service is top notch. Recently, I purchased a pair of the Ballistec 1.3s. They hurt my feet, and simply did not compare to the 'Breathe' line of shoes. I contacted Nike and without any hesitation, I was provided a return label to send the shoes. I sent them back and received a refund. Each time I've contacted Nike for the sole guarantee and then this last time for the return, the representatives have been extremely polite and courteous.

A big thumbs up to Nike!

S H O W S T O P P E R !
09-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Join the club; %98 of this board are religious Nike wearers (I'm not one of them)

120mphBodyServe
09-05-2009, 10:54 PM
Join the club; %98 of this board are religious Nike wearers (I'm not one of them)

And they've got you around the neck with an invisible lasoo.
I don't know what's worse... Nike or organised religion.

フェデラー
09-05-2009, 11:13 PM
organised religion by FAR

Wild Ace
09-06-2009, 12:04 AM

Ditto sentiments.

At least my Nike tee won't make me feel guilty about it.

benne
09-06-2009, 10:43 AM
i don't feel like im in a cult when i step on the court in some swooshes.

The_Question
09-06-2009, 11:03 AM

Why do you spell it like a British?

terryansimon
09-06-2009, 05:23 PM
I feel Nike has a great hit and miss when it comes to the reliability of their products.

never used their tennis stuff before but for their football (or soccer) boots, oh mah gawd I tore one off its seams just by playing in one match. as a goalkeeper. ie, not much to do apart from prancing around a bit sometimes, and a little bit of kicking. and to think I invested in the T90 Laser missile range (which is the supposed boot Wayne Rooney is supposed to endorse). he either goes through more boots than people would with underwear, or his are re-enforced with the weaves of the ancient knowledge of Krypton.

bmwfool
09-07-2009, 09:29 AM
I tried to post something nice and simply get shot down. I wear all brands and wanted to praise Nike for their service. If I did the same for another brand, I wonder if I would get similar replies. Oh well...