PDA

View Full Version : please help! do you have this racquet!?

xxextr3m3xfishxx
09-04-2009, 09:34 PM
(Prince Triple Threat Warrior Mid+) do you have it?. im 15 starting my second year of highschool tennis looking for a singles spot. im a baseline player. with a spin oriented serve but looking for more power. groundstrokes could use more top spin. and a decent backhand. what do you guys think about the Prince Triple Threat Warrior Mid+ and what tension of string would you reccomend? thanx alot =]

TheSubdude
09-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Why do you like this racquet so much?

xxextr3m3xfishxx
09-05-2009, 10:04 AM
because ive heard good things about it and i want to no how it holds against higher end wilsons and babolats etc.

Classic_Obsession
09-05-2009, 10:25 AM
I've heard about good things about it but I'd rather play the Original Prince Graphite :)

120mphBodyServe
09-05-2009, 11:15 AM
What racquet are you using now???
You do realise spin comes mostly from technique, right??

VGP
09-05-2009, 11:51 AM
Do people intentionally ignore the fact that this board is hosted by a rather large retail store?

The Prince TT Warrior MP is still for sale at TW....check this link (http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageRCPRINCE-TTW.html).

Pricing, review, still a variety of grip sizes available.

VGP
09-05-2009, 11:52 AM
because ive heard good things about it and i want to no how it holds against higher end wilsons and babolats etc.

"High end"

nice.

Lakers4Life
09-05-2009, 12:43 PM
(Prince Triple Threat Warrior Mid+) do you have it?. im 15 starting my second year of highschool tennis looking for a singles spot. im a baseline player. with a spin oriented serve but looking for more power. groundstrokes could use more top spin. and a decent backhand. what do you guys think about the Prince Triple Threat Warrior Mid+ and what tension of string would you reccomend? thanx alot =]

I string for a couple High School teams. I usually start them off with Gosen OG Sheep Micro 17, then go from there. I would also recomend Prince Topspin 17, but since I have reels Gosen OG SM 17 it's more cost effective for me. There is no use to put anything higher end until the player knows what they want. The TT Warrior is decent racquet to start with. There are quite a few others within the same price range, if you have not already purchased the racquet.

AG30
09-05-2009, 02:52 PM

I too am 15/2nd year high school looking for a singles spot. I have played with this racquet in the past, and it seemed to be a great all around racquet. It gave me arm problems, however.

Also, why are you so interested in this racquet? There are many great modern racquets available.

I currently play with the Prince turbo shark mid+ and it plays a lot like the warrior. It has great control, feel, and a lot of pop to it. I highly recommend this racquet, but it is also a previous model and is hard to find.

However, i am looking to find a racquet that has less power and more control to adequetly suit my game.