PDA

View Full Version : Federer's old ncode

ManuGinobili
09-05-2009, 08:11 PM
I found this racket brand new for like $50... but I couldn't find anything on it on TW, so I wanted to ask you guys how it feels compared to Federer's Kfactor. I've only hit with the Asian version of the K (320g) but it was quite a pleasant experience lol

crash1929
09-05-2009, 08:20 PM
i like the ncode more. i found one that was the best stick i ever used. i could not lose with it. the k factor on the other hand i could not win. swung way different. it felt lighter in the head. didnt feel right.

FedererClone
09-06-2009, 12:27 AM
finding the right racquet is like finding the right woman; once you've found it, you'll never find better... "quite pleasant" ain't the one... many have fallen for the charms of the ncode and never faltered so give it a try

ManuGinobili
09-06-2009, 07:56 AM
well $50 to get a mistress aint bad dont u think... the ncode has a smaller sweetspot right?... is it comparable to the i.prestige?

Tennis Dunce
09-06-2009, 09:54 AM
BTW, Federer never really used that racquet.

shaysrebelII
09-06-2009, 04:12 PM
finding the right racquet is like finding the right woman; once you've found it, you'll never find better... "quite pleasant" ain't the one... many have fallen for the charms of the ncode and never faltered so give it a try

and I'm one of them! Too bad I can't find any n95's anymore... :(

Grizvok
09-06-2009, 04:24 PM
well $50 to get a mistress aint bad dont u think... the ncode has a smaller sweetspot right?... is it comparable to the i.prestige?

I think they are very very different sticks to be honest mainly to do with the spin production because of the very different string beds. I've hit with the nCode 6.1 Tour 90 for a short amount of time and have to say that I did really like it because of the wicked topspin I was getting on my forehand; it's definitely a nice racquet.

Grizvok
09-06-2009, 04:24 PM
and I'm one of them! Too bad I can't find any n95's anymore... :(

I have an n95 16x18 (8.5/10) for sale in the For Sale section.

FedererClone
09-06-2009, 06:34 PM
I think they are very very different sticks to be honest mainly to do with the spin production because of the very different string beds. I've hit with the nCode 6.1 Tour 90 for a short amount of time and have to say that I did really like it because of the wicked topspin I was getting on my forehand; it's definitely a nice racquet.

isn't both the n90 and k90 16/19 string pattern ? if so don't they both perform the same re: slice?

vndesu
09-06-2009, 06:38 PM
the patterns are the same, but the difference in swingweight is different.
like ppl say the k90 swingweight feels lighter in the head, rather than the n90 have a lil more weight in the head.

Nanshiki
09-06-2009, 06:42 PM

That's crap. Men always want to try new women, and new racquets...regardless of whether or not they're in committed relationships (with women or racquets). LOL.

And you never find the perfect woman, or the perfect racquet. You settle. At least until something better comes along.

Grizvok
09-06-2009, 06:46 PM
isn't both the n90 and k90 16/19 string pattern ? if so don't they both perform the same re: slice?

He asked about how it compared to the i.Prestige in a sense, although I guess I misread what he said in the overall context. My bad.