PDA

View Full Version : Help Matching racquets

djqsrv
09-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Hello

Ok, I think what I am looking to accomplish defies the laws of physics but I though I would ask here and maybe someone has some ides I could not think of.
I have just switched to the head MG Prestige Mid. I have grown to love the stick. I have an old Prestige classic ,mid that I just strung up and I wanted to play around with it a bit. The problem is it now feels like a sledge hammer compared to the MG. The Classic is only abt 4 pts head light. So the first thing that I thought of was to add some weight to the but and balance it out like my MG's. The only problem is the Classic is already almost a 1/4oz heavier then the MG. I would be increasing the overall weight by allot if I add enough lead to balance it 7 to 8 pt Head light like my MG's.
I don't want to loose the caps so I cant think of any way to balance this racquet the way I want it to match my others. Even if I balance it the same way its going to have a much higher swing weight do to the overall increase of weight. I guess back in the bag it goes.
Anyone have any ideas?