PDA

View Full Version : How do RF Jackets fit?

NadalFan1990
09-07-2009, 07:31 AM
Do the RF Jackets fit tight like all the new shirts that they came out with or are they pretty loose?

JoelDali
09-07-2009, 07:50 AM
I have a large, and it fits pretty normal and not Euro'ish. The material is kinda polyesterish and stretchy but holds its shape when I pull the sleeves up.

It seems longer than it should be. I have a large torso section and I always tuck the bottom up underneath for a more shorter look.

My HUGE gripe is the zipper is on the left, and not right side. So when I zip it it up using my left hand its rather odd.

I'm not sure why they did this. Really, really wierd! I've never had a jacket with the zipper on the left.

All in all, it was worth $90. I ALMOST did not buy it after trying it on. It just looked sorta awkward, but I've grown to like it and wear it everyday when walking around the city.

Its not ugly, its not gorgeous, its just a track jacket. I want the white one Roger wears in the TC commercial. That one is GORGEOUS.

Anyone that pays more than the $90 sticker price is a lost soul seeking hapiness thru possessions, a true Roger fan, or has money to burn.

No, you can't buy mine.

BDAZ
09-07-2009, 08:00 AM
i felt kind of the same way. i hemmed and hawed about it for three days at the open. when i finally tried it on, i was like, "Eh." not great looking, not ugly, therefore not worth the $90 to me. although, i did almost buy one just to have and maybe sell down the road. i thought the jacket fit kind of small, though. i normally wear a large, but i felt that it was a little tight. maybe i just need to drop a few pounds. i would've gone with an XL. it looked great on other people, but just didn't do it for me.

JoelDali
09-07-2009, 08:28 AM
Yeah I agree with you too, I think the bright red stripes are cool, but imagine this in white instead of dark navy, it would be soooo much nicer.

Its an OK piece. It doesn't suck.

Its sad everyone is clamouring to get it and people are jacking up prices.

Its not a must have.

That said, I'm glad I got it, only because its fall and I need one for my stash for the coming winter/fall months.

But is it amazing and a must have?

Nah. Not really.

Don't pay high prices for this thing people. Get the shoes!

Get the cool t-shirts. Those are way better values.

:)

Fedace
09-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Large fits most people. but it is just too expensive....only for Rich people......lol

BDAZ
09-07-2009, 09:06 AM
IMO, $90 isn't really that bad if it is truly a limited edition, only available at flushing meadows type of deal. i mean, you think nothing of dropping $120 on a pair of shoes that won't last as long as you'll have the jacket. if it were a different color (yeah, white, perhaps), it might be worth getting.

10ACE
09-07-2009, 02:57 PM
It fits relatively close to size compared to RF's shirts. Example, I wear an XXL in his shirts, but got an XL in the jacket- fit perfectly, the XXL in the jacket was huuuuge. I wear an XXL in his shirts because the XL is too small for my shoulders.