PDA

View Full Version : legit web site? racquets-discount.com

creative_tennis_boy
09-07-2009, 09:22 AM
is their sruff legit? I want to buy a aero pro dirve cortex really badly.

please help me know

canadave
09-07-2009, 09:24 AM
is their sruff legit? I want to buy a aero pro dirve cortex really badly.

please help me know

Being that this is a TW message board, they don't allow anyone to discuss buying from other competitors here.

Mikey Fresh
09-07-2009, 09:39 AM
seeing they only have the popular brands and popular models i would say no and my novel is telling me its iffy on putting card numbers on it

mark1
09-07-2009, 10:11 AM
seeing they only have the popular brands and popular models i would say no and my novel is telling me its iffy on putting card numbers on it

and they have no phone number associated with the website. very iffy.

if thats your budget, just go used on the forums here. always someone willing to deal

Don S
09-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Any company worth doing business with would have a Phone number. Period. Maybe this site is legit, but since you sound like you're kinda young, I'm going to asume that coming up with $120+ for a racquet is a pretty big deal. I'd hate for you to end up getting taken or get stuck with a racquet that isn't what you thought it would be. Then find out that you're stuck with it.
Do yourself a huge favor, stick to TW. You're going to get exceptional customer service. Someone has to string that new racquet you're buying right? Do you want to take your chances with someone stringing it that maybe has a clue? Or do you want it strung by the guys that do this every day and make sure you're happy with the racquet you get?

ODYSSEY Mk.4
09-07-2009, 12:36 PM
do yourself a BIG favor and just go to the B/S/T a used

mrmo1115
09-07-2009, 12:39 PM
I wouldn't count on it being legit

Hidious
09-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Legit or not, asking about a competitor on TW's forums is poor judgment IMO.

pow
09-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Not the right place to ask but it does not look legit because all racquets on the site are 4 1/4 grip size, the most common grip size for fakes.

Zielmann
09-07-2009, 01:43 PM
If you feel like you need to ask if a particular site is legit, then it probably isn't. There's clearly something about it that makes you wonder deep down. That's called your gut. Listen to your gut. It's right more often than you might know.