PDA

View Full Version : Melanie Oudin not showing results.

Claudius
09-07-2009, 02:49 PM
I'm disappointed that Oudin is not showing results. I've known her for a long time and I hope she would rise up quickly, but look at her mediocre TR profile. She's not even rated and she merely has four wins over some clowns??!!

This is highly disappointing. I think she should start out slow and try to get a few wins over one-star players. And hopefully she can get into a div. 3 school.

I even called her and asked her to register for an L4 tournament and unfortunately she said she has more important matters at hand...any know what's going on?

10isRocs
09-07-2009, 03:05 PM
I'm disappointed that Oudin is not showing results. I've known her for a long time and I hope she would rise up quickly, but look at her mediocre TR profile. She's not even rated and she merely has four wins over some clowns??!!

This is highly disappointing. I think she should start out slow and try to get a few wins over one-star players. And hopefully she can get into a div. 3 school.

I even called her and asked her to register for an L4 tournament and unfortunately she said she has more important matters at hand...any know what's going on?

She has been hanging out in New York...not doing much :-?

mrmo1115
09-07-2009, 03:46 PM

Haha nice sarcasm Claudius !

T10s747
09-07-2009, 05:10 PM
She's been taking advantage of the WTA chokefest in Flushing Meadows.

mrmo1115
09-07-2009, 05:20 PM
She's been taking advantage of the WTA chokefest in Flushing Meadows.

None of her 3 wins over the Russians really involved choking so I dont know what your really talking about. :confused:

Elena certainly didn't choke . Maria just double faulted her way to the loss and that was throughout the match. Maybe Nadia did involve a little choking, but Melanie did most of her work fighting through

ubermeyer
09-07-2009, 05:22 PM
what the heck man...

mrmo1115
09-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Just realized that Melanie Oudins 15 year old boyfriend is Austin Smith a junior tennis player. He's a blue chipper and according to NYT, he can beat Oudin. He is also the person that gave Oudin the idea of "Believe" on the side of her MiAdidas shoes.

TennisNinja
09-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Dang, blue chip. Nice tennis couple haha. I read about the shoe thing on Yahoo as well.

TennisCoachFLA
09-08-2009, 06:25 AM
Just realized that Melanie Oudins 15 year old boyfriend is Austin Smith a junior tennis player. He's a blue chipper and according to NYT, he can beat Oudin. He is also the person that gave Oudin the idea of "Believe" on the side of her MiAdidas shoes.

Oudin turns 18 in 2 weeks, she better start looking for an older boyfriend than that!

mrmo1115
09-08-2009, 08:58 AM
Acc. to some articles I read Austin Smith is "almost" turning 16 haha

T10s747
09-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Hey Mo, 21 doubles is choking. Petrova definitely choked. Kuznetsova choked against Woz. Venus choked sitters volleys against Cljisters. The WTA is a chokefest. Only Woz and Serena kept it together. Oudin choked against Woz. The list goes on and on.