PDA

View Full Version : POG, I need nothing else.......thank God.

guitarplayer
09-07-2009, 06:37 PM
No more trying new frames and all that bs for me. I'll not get on that endless merry-go-round ever again. I've done it many times in the past 20 years and keep coming back to the true standard. You can bury me with my POG. Save yourselves my tennis fans, it's all you need.

daved
09-07-2009, 07:32 PM
Yeah, you're 100% right...but now Prince appears to have discontinued the two POGs.

I have two OS POGs in good shape for now. Not sure what I'll do when they die. Nothing else feels the

We need to get some Prince sales rep and product people email addresses up on this board so we can start bombarding them with "What are you thinking?" messages.

Venetian
09-07-2009, 07:42 PM
But demoing and getting new racquets is such fun. You'll be back! Mark my words.

guitarplayer
09-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Yeah, you're 100% right...but now Prince appears to have discontinued the two POGs.

I have two OS POGs in good shape for now. Not sure what I'll do when they die. Nothing else feels the

We need to get some Prince sales rep and product people email addresses up on this board so we can start bombarding them with "What are you thinking?" messages.

I was just thinking today of ordering another. I have one 4 stripe and two of the newer version. Yikes! Can't believe they are gone.

Jack Migger
09-09-2009, 08:49 AM
I'm about to order one myself, this is it correct?

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageRCPRINCE-GROMS.html

StringingIrvine
09-09-2009, 09:45 AM
i've played with both the new, old single stripe, and four stripe. Personally i felt the 4 striped plays the best. The new one seemed a bit lighter and didn't have as much plow through as the older models.

The_Question
09-09-2009, 11:11 AM
You can bury me with my POG.

I guess you'll be buried soon...