PDA

View Full Version : Compare PST GT and Swirly PC?

sparkyS4
09-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone can compare the new PST GT to the Swirly PC, specifically the 330g PC model that was out around 2000-2001. I played with the swirly PC for many years and have never found that combination of pace, spin and feel. Any feedback would be great, Thanks...

WhiteStripes
09-08-2009, 03:50 PM
I used to play w/ the 2001 PC+ for a while, and am now hitting w/ the GT. Great stick. As I mentioned in another thread, the new GT feels the closest to the old 2001 PC version of any racquet I've tried. The 2001 PC has a bit more of a raw feeling to it than the GT, which feels a little bit more dampened and muted in comparison. Actually, it feels a bit softer to me, which I like. Both are equally solid and stable, and have very good plow through (perhaps a slight edge though to the 2001 PC). But overall, I think the power, spin, and control are very, very similar.

sparkyS4
09-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Thanks whitestripes, I realized awhile ago that nothing I've played with has given me the combo of power, spin and feel that the PC gave me. I've been trying for quite some time to find that combo, tried many different Babolats and sticks from other companies, but never had success. Hopefully the demo will be here soon and I can give it a go.