PDA

View Full Version : Who's a better Producer, Dj Premier or 9th Wonder?

skyzoo
09-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Between those two, who's got more when it comes to hip-hop.

LetFirstServe
09-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Primo I put in my top 3. 9th Wonder is ill...I dont know if Id put him top 10....at least top 15.

Speaking fo the rap music, Raes new album is sick but its sold out everywhere! He was beating Hova in ITune sales yesterday...but that new Jay-Z album is one of his worst.

skyzoo
09-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Primo I put in my top 3. 9th Wonder is ill...I dont know if Id put him top 10....at least top 15.

Speaking fo the rap music, Raes new album is sick but its sold out everywhere! He was beating Hova in ITune sales yesterday...but that new Jay-Z album is one of his worst.
I'm gonna go ahead and wait for Skyzoo's new Cd next month. I cried when he pushed the release date.

David_Is_Right
09-10-2009, 03:58 AM
Where's the "all hip-hop from the last few years sounds like it was made on a $10 Casio keyboard" option in this poll?

Power Player
09-10-2009, 06:04 AM
I used to argue passionately about rap production in the late 90s and early 2000s. Now I barely even care. Sucks.

DoubleWindsor
09-10-2009, 06:20 AM
rap is absolutely terrible nowadays, actually it has sucked forever but especially now, a bunch of no-talent *** clowns making up words.

LetFirstServe
09-10-2009, 07:09 AM
Where's the "all hip-hop from the last few years sounds like it was made on a $10 Casio keyboard" option in this poll?

I used to argue passionately about rap production in the late 90s and early 2000s. Now I barely even care. Sucks.

rap is absolutely terrible nowadays, actually it has sucked forever but especially now, a bunch of no-talent *** clowns making up words.

What does hip-hop nowadays have to do with the producers mentioned in the topic? We all know most signed to major labels suck now. I dont consider either of them major anymore....9th might not be past his prime yet though.

Power Player
09-10-2009, 09:39 AM
I was saying hip hop barely excites me anymore. And Premo is far superior in terms of resume, so this is not really even a debate to me.

skyzoo
09-11-2009, 02:25 AM
Should I have posibly included Dilla in this poll? RJD2 maybe? Their a little wild for my taste, but than again RJD2 and Masta Ace made one of the greatest songs every. (Seasons)

SuperJimmy
09-11-2009, 07:45 AM
MF Doom and Science Fiction are pretty good as well.

LetFirstServe
09-11-2009, 01:41 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_h_V0osS6d_M/SmC2R4orrtI/AAAAAAAAADY/XB3BI6hbQbA/s400/Raekwon-Only_Built_4_Cuban_Linx_2.bmp

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That albums is god damn selling out in stores without radio play or anything....just word of mouth....of course it wont outsell Hovs new album but this is one of the sickest albums Ive heard in this decade.

For those of you crapping on this new rap.....Rae is effin schooling these new school crumbs!!!!!!

Since this is about production, the production list is: RZA, Dr. Dre, J Dilla, Erick Sermon, The Alchemist, Scram Jones, Pete Rock, Necro, Icewater, Marley Marl.

Theres people who havent bought an album in YEARS coppin this shigt

JRstriker12
09-11-2009, 01:49 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_h_V0osS6d_M/SmC2R4orrtI/AAAAAAAAADY/XB3BI6hbQbA/s400/Raekwon-Only_Built_4_Cuban_Linx_2.bmp

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That albums is god damn selling out in stores without radio play or anything....just word of mouth....of course it wont outsell Hovs new album but this is one of the sickest albums Ive heard in this decade.

For those of you crapping on this new rap.....Rae is effin schooling these new school crumbs!!!!!!

Since this is about production, the production list is: RZA, Dr. Dre, J Dilla, Erick Sermon, The Alchemist, Scram Jones, Pete Rock, Necro, Icewater, Marley Marl.

Theres people who havent bought an album in YEARS coppin this shigt

Hmmm.... have to download this.

I was just checking out Polluted Water the other day - not to bad.

Kevin T
09-11-2009, 02:17 PM
DJ Jazzy Jeff