PDA

View Full Version : Racket advice

master_stringer_mitchy
09-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Hey guys. not been on for a while as ive been away for 3 months and not played much! i was using the k blade tours for the last year or so, but have left them in america and so they are no more! looking at new rackets now. i need to get something quick so dont have much time to demo loads. im looking at either the new yonex 100 in the 98 head, pure drive roddick or am open to any suggestions. tried the new kobra tonight and it wasnt bad, just felt very stif, but ive not played properly in 3 months so i had no feel either! any suggestions you could offer would be great, thanks guys! btw, the only reason im not massive on wilson is because i know new 6.1 models are out in march. thanks

furyoku_tennis
09-10-2009, 03:36 PM
so what are you looking for in a new racquet? or what didn't you like about the kbt?

you could try the k90 or prestige

Aces09
09-10-2009, 03:44 PM
dude, you've got to get the K Prostaff 88, the sampras frame. it's beyond fantastic. you've got to at least give it a try. it's a truly incredible racquet. :-)

The K90 is lighter than the KPS88, basically the K90 is for spin players because of the manuverability, the KPS88 is for flat players.

master_stringer_mitchy
09-10-2009, 03:48 PM
thanks for the advice so far guys. im leaning tiwards to yonex as i can get one really cheap and from the shop where i work will probs either get them free, if there yonex or pay trade or get a deal from wilson, babolat head ad yonex. being honest i think the six one 95 in either string pattern is a strong contender