PDA

View Full Version : My LM instinct is making a ratling sound... should be worried?

Kick Serve 14
09-10-2009, 04:11 PM
So yeah, as the name implies, one of my LM Instincts is making a rattling sound. I know that sometimes, if not most of the time, it is just some loose graphite in the racket and is not a problem, but for all of you who have used this racket, has this happened to you? And if so should i be conserned? I dont throw my rackets, but it is rattleing right in the Liquid Metal ridges at both 5 and 7 o clock.

meowmix
09-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Head rackets come with a trap door in their buttcaps. Take a pen (pencil, small knife, etc), and prop open the buttcap (there's a small opening right below the words MADE IN CHINA/AUSTRIA). Gently tap the racket and see if anything falls out.

Kick Serve 14
09-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Thanks meowmix, i tried it and it worked, no more rattle.

tailofdog
09-10-2009, 04:53 PM
So yeah, as the name implies, one of my LM Instincts is making a rattling sound. I know that sometimes, if not most of the time, it is just some loose graphite in the racket and is not a problem, but for all of you who have used this racket, has this happened to you? And if so should i be conserned? I dont throw my rackets, but it is rattleing right in the Liquid Metal ridges at both 5 and 7 o clock.

Mine Is the INSTINCT TOUR XL has the same rattle but, I am not selling it so it doesent bother me