PDA

View Full Version : HELP switching from K90 to.....????

petty$chrep
09-11-2009, 01:53 PM
Hey,
I need some suggestions on what would be a good racquet. I am currently using the K90. I really like the racquet but it is honestly too unweildy for me. I have to really work to play consistent, and I really have to put a lot of energy into my serve in order to get the desired spin.

I am looking for something that is more spin friendly and takes less energy to play with. I recently tried the Prince O3 tour, and the Wilson K95 tour. I liked both of them. I am also thinking about Nadal's racquet. Can anyone make any suggestions?

I am a college player and I'm looking for a racquet to suit the college game....very consistent with lots of baseline ralleys....but also need to be steady at the net for doubles.

Thank you,
Patrick

vndesu
09-11-2009, 01:59 PM
id try the k95, its a little on the stiff side, but it plays great. either than or try to find a asian k90.

movdqa
09-11-2009, 03:38 PM
You might give the Pure Drive Roddick GT a try. A lot lighter, great spin potential and plenty of power.

MagPro
09-11-2009, 06:52 PM
I switched to the Redondo. I cant say it plays anything like the K90 but, its a nice solid frame. A little larger, a little lighter. Easier to generate spin. Especially on serve. I'm able to whip it a little easier for certain shots.

ryangoring
09-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Wilson Kpro Tour.

Check the specs to see if they fit your game.