PDA

View Full Version : asian K90 tour

fattsoo
09-11-2009, 02:08 PM
hey guys, i was wondering if you can help me and my friend out a little bit here...he just bought a used asian k90 for $100 and wants to find out if he got a real one...if you guys have an asian k90 version, can you post some pictures so he can compare it? I know i know, I told him to find out as much info as he can before he bought it, but he didn't listen. As soon as I get the racquet from him, I'll post some pictures up. Thanks

corners
09-11-2009, 10:39 PM
hey guys, i was wondering if you can help me and my friend out a little bit here...he just bought a used asian k90 for $100 and wants to find out if he got a real one...if you guys have an asian k90 version, can you post some pictures so he can compare it? I know i know, I told him to find out as much info as he can before he bought it, but he didn't listen. As soon as I get the racquet from him, I'll post some pictures up. Thanks

There are a couple recent threads that should help you out. Try searching "AK90".

Azzurri
09-12-2009, 06:21 AM
The racquet (AK90) looks exactly like the US K90. Only difference inside the throat specs. The weight is different. check a US K90 model.