PDA

View Full Version : Betting scandal perhaps with serena???

Bjorn99
09-14-2009, 06:30 AM
Just to get all you right wingers thinking beyond your boxes. Before you throw Serena out with the trash.

Weird obnoxious call out of nowhere, at 6-5. No photos or video from the east west angle? Clisters, third tournament back, enormous odds against her.

Some bizarre looking woman who didn't look like she could see an elephant from twenty feet away?

C'mon, this stinks.

I mean NO east west angles on either photo or video? In this day and age? Impossible I would have said, but here it is. No video, no photo. Just bizarre, and the lack of cooperation or overrule?

Personally this smells like a dead fish out for too long on the dock to me.

JoelDali
09-14-2009, 06:33 AM
I agree 100%.

:)

But its not a betting conspiracy, its something else.

CDNguy87
09-14-2009, 06:36 AM
Just to get all you right wingers thinking beyond your boxes. Before you throw Serena out with the trash.

Weird obnoxious call out of nowhere, at 6-5. No photos or video from the east west angle? Clisters, third tournament back, enormous odds against her.

Some bizarre looking woman who didn't look like she could see an elephant from twenty feet away?

C'mon, this stinks.

I mean NO east west angles on either photo or video? In this day and age? Impossible I would have said, but here it is. No video, no photo. Just bizarre, and the lack of cooperation or overrule?

1) Clijsters was on the brink of winning anyway. The only reason the foot fault was so important is because Clijsters was 2 points from winning the match, a situation she reached by thoroughly outplaying Williams up until that point.

2) What does right-wing have anything to do with this? So is anyone who criticizes the dispicable actions of a person who happens to be black automatically classified as a right-wing hate-monger now?

3) You're an idiot.

gashandburn
09-14-2009, 06:43 AM
It's not a betting conspiracy. Had the footfault been called at any other point in the match, nobody would have second guessed the lineswoman, and it would have been a forgotten point (unless serena would have gone on a tirade anyways, regardless of what point it was in the match), just like the rest of points she footfaulted on. It's sucks she footfaulted at that important moment, but she did. Move on.

Gorecki
09-14-2009, 07:01 AM

C'mon, this stinks.

http://ashackledtraveller.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/conspiracy6.jpg

Bjorn99
09-14-2009, 08:37 AM
Have a gander at this. Pretty hard to refute that one, eh legend? But you will try? Stationed in DC?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8

Bjorn99
09-14-2009, 03:02 PM
Exactly, all the internet mice ran away. Probably three U12 girls with ipods.