PDA

View Full Version : My 2 fav players in women's final

topspin
09-14-2009, 09:33 AM
I was so happy to see Kim and Caroline in the final. It was one match where I could just watch the game and enjoy it since I really like both these players and have for awhile. Kim is just as good as ever. I remember watching her practice up close a few times and loved the way she hit the ball. Her attitude on and off the court were always top notch as well. Caroline is just a joy to watch. I love that she smiles during points as well. It's clear to me she had a good role model in Hingis. She plays smart as well, just like Hingis used to do.

Anyhow I really enjoyed this final. I got to watch it on a high-def big screen with surround sound as well (I work in a theater on weekends). Way to go Kim and Caroline. Thank you for making tennis a beautiful thing to watch again.

vkartikv
09-14-2009, 09:35 AM
Ya, Caroline may not have a good serve or good hands at net but it was a much better match than the usual WTA trash. Her smile reminds me of Hingis, which is a good thing.

SerenaVenusFan
09-14-2009, 09:38 AM
You said all of that just to imply that you were happy that Serena was not in the final. Get a life.

topspin
09-14-2009, 10:36 AM
I'll address my thoughts on the Williams in another thread.

This thread is to applaud what tennis players do right. Kim and Caroline seem to have had the whole stadium in smiles. It's just nice to watch. They were competitive and respectful. This is what tennis should be. Was nice to see. Plain and simple.