PDA

View Full Version : Swine Flu

brado32003
09-14-2009, 11:59 AM
Has anyone been tested for it, or diagnosed with it?

brado32003
09-14-2009, 12:03 PM
I'm pretty sure I have it... I've had a fever as high as 100.6, a bad cough, body aches (especially my back), runny nose, diarrhea, not much of an appetite, and fatigue. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to see.

GeorgeLucas
09-14-2009, 12:56 PM
you best stay awway from me i dont want no swine fluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ollinger
09-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Seeing a good amount of it in the hospital I consult in. Pediatrician friend of mine has documented quite a number of cases in his office practice. Still unclear whether it will mutate into a more virulent form for the winter.

brado32003
09-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Seeing a good amount of it in the hospital I consult in. Pediatrician friend of mine has documented quite a number of cases in his office practice. Still unclear whether it will mutate into a more virulent form for the winter.

So is it a good thing that I'm getting it early before it gets really bad?

GeorgeLucas
09-14-2009, 04:00 PM
So is it a good thing that I'm getting it early before it gets really bad?

you're dead meat in either case

CaptainInsano
09-14-2009, 07:03 PM
Don't get all stress over it. It's not the plague like the news make it seem it is.

See the doctor, get rest and eat real food to boost your immune system (i.e. no junk and more veggies). A good thing that helps me when I was sick was fresh squeezed lemon juice with hot water (and honey/sugar to help drink it). TAke a few a day.

brado32003
09-14-2009, 08:50 PM
Don't get all stress over it. It's not the plague like the news make it seem it is.

See the doctor, get rest and eat real food to boost your immune system (i.e. no junk and more veggies). A good thing that helps me when I was sick was fresh squeezed lemon juice with hot water (and honey/sugar to help drink it). TAke a few a day.

My case has been pretty bad... I got up to go to the bathroom when I had a fever, and on the way back to the couch I had to sit down, and I almost passed out. My vision got all weird, and my hearing got really quiet for a couple seconds. I'm finally getting better after like 5 days though.