PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT Wilson K6.1 95 (18x20) 4 1/2, 7-8/10

Doulers
09-14-2009, 08:10 PM
I have for sale or trade a Wilson K6.1 95 (18x20) with a 4 1/2 grip size. The racquet is in good to very good condition - 7 to 8 out of 10 I'd say according to the TW guidelines. It has been hit with maybe a dozen times for about two hours each time. So there are some visible scratches on one side of the upper hoop, but the other side of the upper hoop has only minor scratches. Also, the head guard is fully intact with minor scratches. The grommets are also in good condition as it has been re-strung only once. There is also a small chip in the paint job on the left and right sides of the head, but otherwise no cracks or fractures at all in the frame itself. Racquet is strung with Klip Legend Natural Gut 17g at 56 pounds. It was strung recently with these strings and I hit with it only once for maybe 1/2 an hour with these strings so they are virtually brand new. I have also always used an overgrip when I hit with the racquet.

$75.00 shipped for the racquet. Email me at doulers@hotmail.com if interested and/or if you would like me to e-mail you photographs. I accept PayPal.

Or, if interested in a trade, I would be willing to trade for any of the following racquets (preferably in 4 5/8 or 4 1/2 grip size, but will accept 4 3/8), assuming it is in comparable or better condition:

(1) Wilson K90 ("Federer's racquet");
(2) Wilson K6.1 95 (16x18);
(3) Wilson K Factor KBlade 98;
(4) Wilson K Factor KPro Staff ("Sampras racquet").

Thanks.

Doulers
09-15-2009, 07:37 AM
In addition to the racquets listed in my original post, I would also consider a trade for any of the following racquets:

(5) Wilson Pro Staff Tour 90 (the black and yellow frame);
(6) Wilson n6.1 Tour 90 (the previous red and white Federer racquet);
(7) Babolat Pure Storm Ltd. (the new GT version or original version).

Thanks.

Doulers
09-16-2009, 05:16 PM
This racquet, the K6.1 95 (18x20), is still available for sale or trade if anyone is interested. Thanks.

marioesb
09-16-2009, 09:03 PM
sand me picture

Doulers
09-17-2009, 10:59 AM
I have for sale or trade a Wilson K6.1 95 (18x20) with a 4 1/2 grip size. The racquet is in good to very good condition - 7 to 8 out of 10 I'd say according to the TW guidelines. It has been hit with maybe a dozen times for about two hours each time. So there are some visible scratches on one side of the upper hoop, but the other side of the upper hoop has only minor scratches. Also, the head guard is fully intact with minor scratches. The grommets are also in good condition as it has been re-strung only once. There is also a small chip in the paint job on the left and right sides of the head, but otherwise no cracks or fractures at all in the frame itself. Racquet is strung with Klip Legend Natural Gut 17g at 56 pounds. It was strung recently with these strings and I hit with it only once for maybe 1/2 an hour with these strings so they are virtually brand new. I have also always used an overgrip when I hit with the racquet.

$75.00 shipped for the racquet. Email me at doulers@hotmail.com if interested and/or if you would like me to e-mail you photographs. I accept PayPal.

Or, if interested in a trade, I would be willing to trade for any of the following racquets (preferably in 4 5/8 or 4 1/2 grip size, but will accept 4 3/8), assuming it is in comparable or better condition:

(1) Wilson K90 ("Federer's racquet");
(2) Wilson K6.1 95 (16x18);
(3) Wilson K Factor KBlade 98;
(4) Wilson K Factor KPro Staff ("Sampras racquet").

Thanks.

Racquet has been sold. Thanks for the inquiries.