PDA

View Full Version : Federer's journey at us open 2009

tenzinrocks
09-14-2009, 09:51 PM
I'm just trying to get known out there. So I made a video summarizing his whole journey at the US Open 2009. Enjoy! Please rate and comment! If you like, even subscribe. It took several hours to make. Thanks! Too bad he didn't win, well at least someone like Del Potro won! Congratulations Del Potro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM2H2d9VEBM

fed_the_savior
09-14-2009, 10:00 PM
no tennis and bad music...

super_forehand
09-14-2009, 10:09 PM
man im sorry but that sucked.

tenzinrocks
09-14-2009, 10:27 PM
Darn, I thought people would like it. I worked hard to find great pictures and to sync each clip with the music. I just wanted to show the scores and people he played. Just to summarize how much he worked to get to the US Open finals. And how many years he has won by showing his ceremony trophy poses along with Del Potro's. Well it was worth a shot. I hope someone out there likes it. Thanks!

jman
09-15-2009, 01:04 AM
Hey man, it was good. Maybe a change of music, but apart from that it was good. I'm currently doing a similar project for my parents pics and vids to from the states, and it really is hard work, especially trying to sync it with the music.

Great job!

tenzinrocks
09-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Hey man, it was good. Maybe a change of music, but apart from that it was good. I'm currently doing a similar project for my parents pics and vids to from the states, and it really is hard work, especially trying to sync it with the music.

Great job!

Thanks Jman! I only chose the music because it's well known right now and the chorus, "You can't beat me." I thought it just made Federer looks almost immortal. Yeah syncing is very hard. Luckily it worked well for me. Good luck with your video!