PDA

View Full Version : "Best" court apparel?

James Bond
09-14-2009, 10:58 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking at updating my tennis wardrobe.

Currently I'm wearing a mixed bag but mostly Lacoste polos (100% cotton), not the line Roddick wears but the classic polo. It's pretty durable and it looks like new after countless washes but I sweat alot in them and it dsosn't really dry well.

I know that Lacoste has a 100% Polyester Super Dry polo line but I haven't tried it yet.

I was in a sports store today and I saw the Nike polo Federer wears. I looks pretty light and its Dri-Fit 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex.

I don't really have a brand preference so my question really is, whats the best jersey/polo line out there that is durable and keep you cool/dry?

James Bond
09-16-2009, 12:43 PM
bump :twisted:

Mikey Fresh
09-16-2009, 01:40 PM
personaly for just hits i use dri fit shirts and for tornaments ill use nike polos with the same compasition as that. I would say i sweat a bit but always feel dry with both. the ***** range from 10 for i think labled running or training and 25 for the tennis ones. the polos are preaty pricy but i buy most at tj maxx or nordstroms rack for usualy 20

Blask
09-16-2009, 03:31 PM
I definitely prefer Nike and Under Armour but it comes down to personal preference.