PDA

View Full Version : Kanye was on Jay Leno tonight and apologized

i love t3nn1s
09-14-2009, 11:26 PM
So tonight was the premier of the Jay Leno Show, and Kanye was a guest on it. He apologized and to be honest, he looked like he was really sorry and almost teared up when Jay Leno asked him what his mom would say about that..

Anyone who saw the show, i just wanted to get your opinion about it..

i personally think it was better than serena, where so showed almost no remorse.

JohnnySpot
09-14-2009, 11:27 PM
VID PLZ 10 chars!

CanadianChic
09-14-2009, 11:28 PM
VID PLZ 10 chars!

Here ya go lazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9guv8w3n1EE

wyutani
09-14-2009, 11:29 PM
man, he did it to taylor swift, what a weirdo...

kinda think no one is paying attention to him lately.

wyutani
09-14-2009, 11:31 PM
Here ya go lazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9guv8w3n1EE

i think the johnny dude wanted the vid to why kanye west apologize. i mean what he did.

JohnnySpot
09-14-2009, 11:34 PM
So thats the new thing nowadays. Step on someone, get noticed, apologize, have people cheer, then you are "cool" again.

hmmmmm.

wyutani
09-14-2009, 11:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvaSaeFMCy8

CanadianChic
09-14-2009, 11:36 PM
i think the johnny dude wanted the vid to why kanye west apologize. i mean what he did.

The johnny dude can check out the existing thread on this which is where the OP should have put this link. We don't win prizes for creating duplicate threads here folks.

i love t3nn1s
09-14-2009, 11:36 PM
well.. atleast he showed some kind of remorse for his actions, unlike serena

SoCal10s
09-14-2009, 11:37 PM
another fake apology ... he's a big idiot looking for any kind of free publicity even negatives one,,, he doesn't care who he hurts along the way ...

CanadianChic
09-14-2009, 11:38 PM
So thats the new thing nowadays. Step on someone, get noticed, apologize, have people cheer, then you are "cool" again.

hmmmmm.

I actually think his apology was sincere. I have a feeling Jay-Z spanked him hard after the awards show and made him realize how inappropriate it was. No one wants to screw with Jay-Z and by that display, West put Beyonce in an uncomfortable situation as well.

Deuce
09-14-2009, 11:51 PM

hmmmmm.
^ Bingo.
(and spot-on)

Flyingpanda
09-15-2009, 12:18 AM
Unfortunately.... this is not the first time that Kanye has acted inappropriately at a music awards show...

JohnnySpot
09-15-2009, 12:23 AM
Kanye jus didn like being turned down by taylor back in the day. Tried to get even. Failed. Then tried to do the Jay Leno thing. Failed again.

kayne is eating fail cake ATM.

jamesblakefan#1
09-15-2009, 04:27 AM
The johnny dude can check out the existing thread on this which is where the OP should have put this link. We don't win prizes for creating duplicate threads here folks.

Say that to the 3 million Serena apology threads...one more Kanye thread isn't hurting anybody.

hankash
09-15-2009, 04:45 AM
It looked sincere to me. At least he didn't go up and say, "Taylor Swift doesn't care about black people." That still cracks me up, especially Mike Myers reaction.

Kevin T
09-15-2009, 07:22 AM
It looked sincere to me. At least he didn't go up and say, "Taylor Swift doesn't care about black people." That still cracks me up, especially Mike Myers reaction.

Man, I was thinking of the same thing last night! Myers' reaction was classic...best "what the F" face I've ever seen. :)

Court Valkyrie
09-15-2009, 10:46 AM
You do know that no matter how sorry he is...he will do it again. It's not a matter of if, but when he will insult somebody on live tv.

NickC
09-15-2009, 02:05 PM
What's the bigger joke here? Kanye's supposed apology or Leno's new show? I vote for the latter, but Mr. West is a complete jackass and is quite an idiot. If I were Taylor Swift, I would make it my number one goal to completely destroy him after he absolutely embarrassed and mocked her out on national TV. The poor girl just turned 19, as much as I dislike her music, she did not deserve anything like what Mr. West dished out. He deserves a kick in the shins and/or the soft area between his legs.

maddogz32
09-15-2009, 02:39 PM
he seems almost sincere but i cant tell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBuKWSpCLNM

NickC
09-15-2009, 02:48 PM
he seems almost sincere but i cant tell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBuKWSpCLNM

Leno sounded like a school principal or a teacher you would have in the second grade "How would your mother feel if she saw you doing something like this?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And Kanye should know better, period. Drinking an entire bottle of Hennesy on the red carpet is never a good idea. He probably did this only because his agent or publicist made him.

lainey80
09-15-2009, 09:21 PM
he drank a whole bottle? did he say this?
wow!
I am more concerned for Kanye.. I mean people can bash him all they want.. "he's arrogant, done this before, etc.".
but he's obviously going through something.. that noone seems to be empathetic about..
It's not right what he did, of course not.. but people are coming out of the woodwork talking about him, bashing him.. like they've never screwed up..!! EVeryone has.. AND PROBABLy the people making the biggest deal about this.. have made the BIGGEST mistakes..
He didn't kill anyone, or anything even close.. he just made a wrong decision that effected Taylor, well, effected everyone it seems like..
but obviously Kanye has a LOT of POWER and ability or he wouldn't have the entire COUNTRY talking about him!!
He just needs to focus this energy in a good direction..
he's apologized.. there is MUCH worse we need to worry about.. I think it's sad that anyone's still trying to put him down!
He's human.. we all make mistakes..
forgiveness!

sapient007
09-16-2009, 04:39 AM
msdfsfsfsdfsdfsdfsdf

heycal
11-04-2009, 10:27 PM
^ Bingo.
(and spot-on)

All right, that's enough! This is your last post -- you are hereby banned. Banned I say!