PDA

View Full Version : Michael Douglas fan of Rafael Nadal.

babbette
09-15-2009, 02:18 PM
Michael Douglas: "I am a big fan of Rafa Nadal"

U.S. actor Michael Douglas said he is "a big fan of (Rafael) Nadal," during a press conference during the International Film Festival Toronto (TIFF by its initials in English).

Douglas, who presented his latest film, 'Solitary Man', a black comedy in which also involved the actor Danny DeVito, and in which he plays a successful businessman who sees his life suddenly collapses, said do not see many movies because most of the time is able to anticipate its end.

"But I'm hooked on sports and news because I do not know how they will end," said veteran actor to questions from reporters. Asked what their favorite sports, Douglas, who has a home in Mallorca-s' Stake in Deia, said: "The U.S. Open is now. I am a big fan of Nadal.

Oh Rafa so many people love you. Please take care of yourself and make the necessary adjustments. :(

dincuss
09-15-2009, 03:15 PM
Wasnt Phelps also a Rafa Fan?

kimbahpnam
09-15-2009, 03:16 PM
it'd be better if catherine zeta-jones were a rafa fan.

ghostbear
09-15-2009, 03:24 PM
Wasnt Phelps also a Rafa Fan?

He's a huge Rafa fan. He almost sounds like a stalker. :):

dpa: Are there any athletes that you idolize, that you would want to have your picture taken with?

Phelps: Actually I walked up to Rafael Nadal. And he is probably my favourite tennis player to watch and I walked up to him and I was like: I just want to meet you and don't want to take a picture or anything, I just want to meet you. And I told him: 'I watch you all the time when you play tennis and I love watching you play tennis. I told him good luck, that is probably the only person. We see people like Dirk Nowitzki and all the guys, so it is pretty neat.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/sport/olympics2008/news/article_1425050.php/INTERVIEW_Michael_Phelps_Long_fingernails_and_fing ers_help