PDA

View Full Version : Nike Bandana Question

tennisnerd
09-15-2009, 07:42 PM
About 4 years ago, I used to wear the Nike bandanas. I had a black and a white one, and they fit well. Then, I got a grey one (I think there was a yellow swoosh on it but I cannot remember) and it was wayyyyy too big. It was just a different feel from the other bandanas. It was much larger on my head, even when I would try to roll it thin, and I looked like a tool. My question is, are the recent bandanas on TW big and thick like the grey one or the original size like the old black and white ones? If the modern ones are like the grey one, then where can I get the old style fit? Thanks.

remrusty
09-16-2009, 01:05 AM
yeah the dri fit ones are thick and stupid when folded. cotton ones are great, but you dont get emrboided swooshes on them.
on the drifit i am planning to cut it shorter and re-sew the edges, so when folded it should be half the size

JoshDragon
09-16-2009, 10:03 AM
About 4 years ago, I used to wear the Nike bandanas. I had a black and a white one, and they fit well. Then, I got a grey one (I think there was a yellow swoosh on it but I cannot remember) and it was wayyyyy too big. It was just a different feel from the other bandanas. It was much larger on my head, even when I would try to roll it thin, and I looked like a tool. My question is, are the recent bandanas on TW big and thick like the grey one or the original size like the old black and white ones? If the modern ones are like the grey one, then where can I get the old style fit? Thanks.

You're looking for Nike swoosh bandanas. The cotton ones. I did a review of those on my blog, comparing the fit of each one.

http://millennialtennis.blogspot.com/2009/07/nike-bandana-review.html