PDA

View Full Version : Hey Asics!! a Black Asics Resolution please

jorel
09-16-2009, 06:37 AM
I think it would be cool

martini1
09-16-2009, 06:51 PM
I want to have a bruce lee GOD colorway!

zhassan
09-17-2009, 10:55 AM
I think it would be cool

+1, I love everything about my Gel Resolution 2's except the blue color.

jverweijen
09-17-2009, 02:40 PM
I got a surprise. I work in a sportstore in the Netherlands and I saw the 2010 spring catalogue with some black Resolutions in it with a white logo. So all black with the white logo

jorel
09-18-2009, 04:17 AM
I got a surprise. I work in a sportstore in the Netherlands and I saw the 2010 spring catalogue with some black Resolutions in it with a white logo. So all black with the white logo
nice thanks

hopefully they will make it to the US

TW

hollywood9826
09-18-2009, 04:36 AM
Its also possible that some TW competitor may get it as an exclusive color. They tend to get extra colorways that TW or anyone else I've seen in US have.

Bad Dog
09-18-2009, 07:21 AM
Its also possible that some TW competitor may get it as an exclusive color. They tend to get extra colorways that TW or anyone else I've seen in US have.

Hola, mi amigo.

RacquetCraft
09-18-2009, 07:53 AM
I think it would be cool

If you are patient, you may get your wish in spring/summer 2010:wink:

RacquetCraft

Racer41c
09-18-2009, 08:40 AM
I'd rather just get the Res I's back....

tikkimonkey
09-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Hey, for the Asics gel resolution wearers, how often do you play?

I'm about 3.5-4.0 and I play for one day, 3 hours a week because I have school, but during the tennis season I play everyday except the weekends. The season lasts from the beginning of February to the end of April, and I was wondering if I bought a pair of Asics resolution now, would they wear out really fast and cause me to slide around?

I need to change shoes because my current pair makes me slide all over the courts which I heard was bad for the knees. I also heard the gel resolutions were the best pairs of tennis shoes people have bought... so any input on how long your Asics gel resolutions 2 would last?

mcutilize
09-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Hey, for the Asics gel resolution wearers, how often do you play?

I'm about 3.5-4.0 and I play for one day, 3 hours a week because I have school, but during the tennis season I play everyday except the weekends. The season lasts from the beginning of February to the end of April, and I was wondering if I bought a pair of Asics resolution now, would they wear out really fast and cause me to slide around?

I need to change shoes because my current pair makes me slide all over the courts which I heard was bad for the knees. I also heard the gel resolutions were the best pairs of tennis shoes people have bought... so any input on how long your Asics gel resolutions 2 would last?
apparently the shoe breaks down in 2-4 weeks

The Dampener
09-21-2009, 11:14 AM
Black? Howsa 'bout navy, and red, and yellow?

The best shoe many of us can find, and it's available in just two colorways?

By the way, the below comment is a relayed opinion, not a fact.

apparently the shoe breaks down in 2-4 weeks

I've had several pairs of the Resolutions. And while durability may not be their greatest attribute, it's still average. I play 4-5 days a week, and they'll last a couple of months.

So they could possibly break down in 2-4 weeks, but you'd probably have to be a young, aggressive player in training, playing every day, for that to happen.

Xisbum
09-21-2009, 03:25 PM
ASICS' volleyball shoe:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Yx1eu-MCL._AA280_.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B0028N707I/ref=dp_image?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&img=MAIN&color%5Fname=2)

I could live with that color scheme in a tennis shoe. :-)