PDA

View Full Version : Can Tennis Get Any Popular!?!?!!

ealkuon
09-16-2009, 02:14 PM
Every day I find more people talking about Tennis. I think all the players especially the Top 10 deserve a lot of credit for popularizing the sport. It is one of the only sports that instills good character at such a young age that in order to be successful you have no option left other than shape into a decent human being. I think all top 10 players should be role models in their country and everyone including people on this board should LEARN! :)

SuperFly
09-16-2009, 02:24 PM
It's popular mostly because Serena and Fed have potty mouths. If they weren't swearing, mainstream media coverage of the open would have ended after Oudin got knocked out.

aphex
09-16-2009, 02:40 PM
It's popular mostly because Serena and Fed have potty mouths. If they weren't swearing, mainstream media coverage of the open would have ended after Oudin got knocked out.

great opinion.

just joking.

ealkuon
09-16-2009, 02:42 PM

That would apply to you and like-minded people. For the rest, we have other reasons to believe in the popularity of a sport like Tennis.