PDA

View Full Version : Here is what i got...

srvnvoley
09-17-2009, 10:59 AM
I have a lot of Adidas Shirts and shorts. I have 20 different styles of Polo and Crew tops from the past couple of years, as well as 9 pairs of shorts, a warmup suit, and a couple of hats. These have all been worn but are in good condition. (no tears/stains etc..). I have recently lost around 70lbs and do not fit in these items any longer. I would like to reward myself with some new items but with the economy a new wardrobe is a big ask. Would rather sell here to a real tennis player than the other auction sites. email me if interested: srvnvoley@aol.com.

All items are XXL. $150 will get it shipped to you. This would be a total wardrobe for someone who plays a lot of tennis. Thats less than $5 a piece. couldn't beat that at good will.
Hope all is well with everyone.
Thanks

se0what
12-16-2009, 09:43 PM
I have a lot of Adidas Shirts and shorts. I have 20 different styles of Polo and Crew tops from the past couple of years, as well as 9 pairs of shorts, a warmup suit, and a couple of hats. These have all been worn but are in good condition. (no tears/stains etc..). I have recently lost around 70lbs and do not fit in these items any longer. I would like to reward myself with some new items but with the economy a new wardrobe is a big ask. Would rather sell here to a real tennis player than the other auction sites. email me if interested: srvnvoley@aol.com.

All items are XXL. $150 will get it shipped to you. This would be a total wardrobe for someone who plays a lot of tennis. Thats less than $5 a piece. couldn't beat that at good will.
Hope all is well with everyone.
Thanks

congratz on the weight loss
how much for only shorts?
jasonxse0@yahoo.com