PDA

View Full Version : BF Cage 2 in UK?

Carefree
09-18-2009, 02:04 AM
The Breathe Free Cage II isn't as widely available here in the UK as it is in the US.

Does anyone know why?

TMCW140
09-18-2009, 03:14 AM
Because in reality, no nike tennis stuff is as widely available in the UK in comparison to the US. Nike don't see us as a huge market for Tennis products, hence the comparatively minimal marketing and actual availibility of stuff

Carefree
09-18-2009, 03:42 AM
I thought it was quite popular over here, compared to Toronto where I grew up. You can play all year round over here and there are plenty of courts (at least in and aorund London).

Strange.

BTW, I saw one of your earlier threads, and you have the Holiday (Masters) Vapour VI. I know you got them a while ago at P W P do you know if they are getting them/have them now that they are actually released?

TMCW140
09-19-2009, 06:50 AM
Yeah, i know what you mean- its disappointing, Nike just don't seem to accept the popularity of tennis here. There are still quite a few sites that have cages though- try tennis/nuts.
Yeah, the vapors are getting released as part of the hol line- should be available oct 1st :)

Carefree
09-19-2009, 07:16 AM
Yeah, i know what you mean- its disappointing, Nike just don't seem to accept the popularity of tennis here. There are still quite a few sites that have cages though- try tennis/nuts.
Yeah, the vapors are getting released as part of the hol line- should be available oct 1st :)

They are already up on the nike uk shop site, as well as the new colour balistecs. They look sweet, both of them.