PDA

View Full Version : When does the Nike Winter Gear go on sale?

RCizzle65
09-18-2009, 03:27 PM
By that question, I'm more interested in when is the Fall Gear going on sale? I've been wanting the Wimbledon polo for awhile, and if somehow I get the black and red Federer RF jacket (and even less possible) and the daytime shoes that he wore at the US Open, I'd want that gear to match as well.

hammer
09-18-2009, 04:05 PM
I believe it's October 1st. I even asked the same question when I stopped by TW last month, so that's where I got my answer from.

kike_valerin
09-18-2009, 04:34 PM
I believe it's October 1st. I even asked the same question when I stopped by TW last month, so that's where I got my answer from.

yes !!!

01 October will be on TW the Nike Holiday Line !!!!

phishua
09-21-2009, 05:16 PM

Cool. I'm looking forward to getting Nadal's blue polo he wore in Cincy... I don't usually get stuff worn by pros, but I saw him play in it, so it's justified. I think.

nikeadidas2010
09-21-2009, 05:40 PM
the polo is already available, its part of the fall line.

Cool. I'm looking forward to getting Nadal's blue polo he wore in Cincy... I don't usually get stuff worn by pros, but I saw him play in it, so it's justified. I think.

phishua
09-21-2009, 08:36 PM
the polo is already available, its part of the fall line.

I know, I'm waiting for it to go ON SALE. $60 is too much.

Alesi
09-21-2009, 08:58 PM
I know, I'm waiting for it to go ON SALE. $60 is too much.

I just bought the last medium of that nadal shirt. :)