PDA

View Full Version : help on finding 1 of the best points ever by lendle

aviramdj
09-19-2009, 10:49 AM
Most of you know what im talking about.
that point in us-open i think when Cash (not sure) came to the net with a cross court and ivan barely reached it .
then cash (not sure it was him) raised his hands for the win after he hit the smash to the other side watching landle doing an incredible unhouman bionic spring all over to the other side and making a lob over him living cash with his mouth open .

i cant find this video anywhere .
please if anyone here can help ....

aviramdj
09-19-2009, 10:49 AM
bionic sprint i ment .

urban
09-19-2009, 10:56 AM
The best shot i saw of Lendl - maybe the most spectacular shot i have ever seen - was a behind the back forehand, as if it were a backhand, played from the right sideline on the baseline, and going down the line for a clean pass. It was in the late 80s, not in the Cash-match. I cannot remember against whom he hit this shot. Maybe someone has put it on you tube.

edberg505
09-19-2009, 12:27 PM
The best shot i saw of Lendl - maybe the most spectacular shot i have ever seen - was a behind the back forehand, as if it were a backhand, played from the right sideline on the baseline, and going down the line for a clean pass. It was in the late 80s, not in the Cash-match. I cannot remember against whom he hit this shot. Maybe someone has put it on you tube.

You might be referring to the point he made against Stefan Edberg with that shot. And then a few points later Stefan Edberg hit that same shot against Lendl. That's the only time I saw Lendl hit that shot.

aviramdj
09-20-2009, 12:27 AM
cant be that non of you remember that match point when lendle took a sprint from 1 side of the court to the other while cash dropped his raquet sure his won .