PDA

View Full Version : KSwiss Shoes

sumocat
09-21-2009, 12:15 PM
Can anyone comment on the KSwiss K Force court shoe? It's description states the shoe is well cushioned specifically in the heel. Also, is it durable enough for almost exclusive hardcourt play. Lastly, comparisons to the adidas tirand would be helpful.

Thanks!

springfieldalum
09-22-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi-I have worn both these shoes-am wearing the Force right now. The heel cushion of K-Swiss shoes is pretty good, probably better than the Tirand. Also the Force is a little wider. The Force has better overall cushioning than the Force. As far as it holding up for hard courts only, the durability is decent depending on how hard you are on shoes. The trouble I have had with the shoe is that it "compresses" and the sole sort of flattens out. It's not a real stable shoe like the Barricade. This flattening has caused me to feel that the shoes are worn out before the soles have lost it's tread. This is my second pair. It's an okay shoe for me because it has enough cushioning in the forefoot of the shoe which I need. I had neuroma surgery a few years ago and although it's much better than it was, I have a little bit of a pain syndrome down there. If you have any other specific questions, let me know. I'll check back on this thread.