PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT - (2) Pure Storm Tour GT +

Woodersen
09-21-2009, 02:41 PM
I have 2 Pure Storm Tour GT +, both in a 4 1/2 grip for sale or trade. I bought these last month from TW. They're great racquets, but I found that I didn't need the extended length.

Both racquets are in 9.5/10 condition. Some minor bumper rash, but that's it. I've always had an overgrip on it so the skin feel grips are brand new.

Both racquets are strung with Babolat Revenge at 57lbs.

I'm looking to sell them for $160 each. Those local to Los Angeles can take $10 off if willing to pick up. Price is firm.

Will entertain offers to trade for either of the following:

Yonex RDiS 100 Mid or MP
Yonex RQiS 1 Tour XL 95

Will not consider any other racquets for trade. If you're interested, email me at c.chou97@gmail.com and I can send you pictures. Again, these are literally new racquets. I play once a week and couple of times they didn't even leave my bag.

Woodersen
09-22-2009, 09:40 AM
Here are pictures of the two racquets. Would prefer to sell them together, but individually is fine.

http://picasaweb.google.com/c.chou97/BabolatPureStormTourGT?authkey=Gv1sRgCMrVuI-v8qS2dw#

I am open to other trade offers now. Yonex is still the top choice, RDiS, RQiS 1 Tour XL, RDS 002, 003, Fischer Progressor, MComp or MPro, no tolerance versions, Dunlop AG 200 4D, Vokl PB 10, PK Black Ace 98 - newest version or Prince EXo3 Rebel 95.

Woodersen
09-23-2009, 08:19 AM
Racquet has been traded. Thank you all.