PDA

View Full Version : Potential Athlete Form HELP!

Master Flow
09-22-2009, 06:59 PM
So I looked at it, and I lack a lot, but I know I'm good (not the best but i learn fast), and I have no video to send. So in the addition comments i want to put something like:

I'm currently enrolled at a Community College, and will graduate December 2010. I currently play at (Blank), a clay court club, about two to three times a week. If you need me to, I can make a video for you, or I can make a trip up to (your college). Please contact me if you have any more questions.

Sorry, for the blanks. I dislike the idea of giving people an idea of location. What is your opinions on this for "addition comments" or what would you suggest.

goran_ace
09-23-2009, 06:46 AM
I don't think that adds any value - don't bother. What I would suggest is playing some adult tournaments over the next few months. Then you can put those results (e.g. reached SF of ______, finalist in ______) in that section and have it actually mean something.

tennismom42
09-23-2009, 07:55 AM
So I looked at it, and I lack a lot, but I know I'm good (not the best but i learn fast), and I have no video to send. So in the addition comments i want to put something like:

I'm currently enrolled at a Community College, and will graduate December 2010. I currently play at (Blank), a clay court club, about two to three times a week. If you need me to, I can make a video for you, or I can make a trip up to (your college). Please contact me if you have any more questions.

Sorry, for the blanks. I dislike the idea of giving people an idea of location. What is your opinions on this for "addition comments" or what would you suggest.What is your ultimate goal in this? To get into a program where you can play tennis and finish up a 4-year degree? or get a scholarship for the above or both?

Have you used a college search engine to narrow down your search? I'd recommend this first. So narrow down your list to top 20.