PDA

View Full Version : Nike Outlet In Orange CA has Vapor V

the mania
09-24-2009, 12:46 PM
guys, i was at the outlet at the block in orange on my lunch and noticed they had four pairs of the vapor v in white and red in size 11.5 for $45. i took a pic with my iphone but dont know how to post. if u want to see it leave ur email. mania

The_Question
09-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the post, but this really isn't anything new. Nike Outlet stores tends to have a lot of White/Red Vapor V left.

Now, it's the Vapor VI White/Sterling Blue at most Outlet stores now.

Again, appreciate your effort and share the info...

a-naik.1
09-24-2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the post, but this really isn't anything new. Nike Outlet stores tends to have a lot of White/Red Vapor V left.

Now, it's the Vapor VI White/Sterling Blue at most Outlet stores now.

Again, appreciate your effort and share the info...

Yeah I saw the Vapor VI white/sterling not too long ago in a size 12.5 at a nike outlet store near me.

GPG
09-24-2009, 07:15 PM
guys, i was at the outlet at the block in orange on my lunch and noticed they had four pairs of the vapor v in white and red in size 11.5 for $45. i took a pic with my iphone but dont know how to post. if u want to see it leave ur email. mania

Oh Really? Man, I really love does shoes. Would really apreciate to have a pair of white/red vapors

Tennisluk6
09-25-2009, 03:33 PM
FYI, there were quite a few of Vapor VI, White w/Light Blue Swoosh, in Nordstrom Rack (both Brea & Chino Hills) last couples of weeks. Sizes are mostly in 10, 11 & 12, and price is at $50 a pair if I don’t make a mistake.