PDA

View Full Version : wilson k six two

sumocat
09-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Can anyone comment on this racket? Positive or negative, just looking for a little feedback.

Thanks!!

dadozen
09-25-2009, 11:26 AM
My girlfriend, who started playing tennis this year, owns this racquet. At first, she used a nCode 6.2, but she switched to a K 6.2 because she wanted a smaller gripsize.

It's a nice and powerful racquet, 100 sq. in. headsize, light and easy to swing, not very flexible but not very stiff as well. It's a very solid frame, and is a very nice choice for beginners since you don't have to change the racquet as long as you develop. But advanced players don't feel very comfortable with it, mostly because of its power.

sumocat
09-25-2009, 11:41 AM
dadozen - thanks for the info. I have a friend who offered me two at a decent price but it sounds like i'd be taking a step back from what i've always played, the radical mp.

Since you're a dunlop player, whats your take on the original ag500 tour?

Thanks!

dadozen
09-25-2009, 11:51 AM
dadozen - thanks for the info. I have a friend who offered me two at a decent price but it sounds like i'd be taking a step back from what i've always played, the radical mp.

Since you're a dunlop player, whats your take on the original ag500 tour?

Thanks!

No problems, you're welcome;) You'd be definitely taking a step baking from your Radicals, equipment wise. But it's a very fun racquet to play with, I tried my girlfriend's 6.2 once and it seems like you can do whatever you want with the ball, since it's powerful and very maneuverable.

Sorry for not being able to help you, but i've never played with the 500 Tour. Since it's a stiff racquet, I've never been interested in trying it.

sumocat
09-25-2009, 12:29 PM
Again thanks! I was looking at dunlop rackets recently and have access to a 500 tour. I'm really not crazy about that one maybe due to the 16x18 pattern or just the general feel of it. How about the ag 200? Have you tried it before? The old ag's are at some very nice prices right now.

Thanks!