PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT- Babolat Aero Pro Drive+ 4 3/8 9.5/10, Babolat Pure Drive Roddick 4 3/8 8/10.

Anthony60515
09-26-2009, 03:29 PM
I actually have 3 racquet's for sale or for trade.

1- Babolat Aeropro Drive+- 4 3/8 grip size, practically brand new. It is the cortex version. I used it once and it is too light for me. I still have the original cover for it, and I can string however you like for extra cash. Going for $115 shipped.

2- Babolat Pure Drive Roddick- 4 3/8 grip size, used for about a week or too, and also realized that this one was too light as well. This is the cortex version as well, and it is the Roddick version, which means it is a little heavier. Condition is still very good. I still have th original case for this racquet and can also string this however you like for more cash. Going for $115 shipped as well.

3- Wilson Hyper Prostaff 6.1 Midplus Stretch- 95 sq.in with a 4 1/2 grip size. This one was used a bit. It is about a 4.5/10. There are no cracks at all, just chips off of the paint. This is a hyper carbon and it is already strung with prince topspin duraflex. I don't remember what tension I strung it at, but I usually string around 62 lbs. Going for $60 shipped.

I will sell all three for $245 shipped. I will sell the two Babolat's for $200 shipped.
F/T- I am looking for a good condition K six one tour or a KPS 88. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can also send pictures to you by email. aaguibert@gmail.com

Thanks,
Anthony