PDA

View Full Version : TW Europe doesn't have an RDC machine?!

Automatix
09-27-2009, 11:39 AM
So it's more of a question... as I'm aware TW Europe should already provide racquet matching services similar to the ones at TW.

As I know from another thread TW matches the frames not only in terms of balance and weight but also swingweight, which is great btw, so as in my understanding they need to use a RDC machine for that.

Now something caught my attention. Although some frames are available at TW Europe earlier we still have to wait for RDC measurements until TW USA has these racquets.

So that means that TW Europe doesn't have RDC machines so they actually can't provide racquet matching service.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

TW Staff
09-28-2009, 04:03 PM
TWE does not have an RDC at this time. I'm not aware of any matching service offered at TWE at this time. They could measure weight and balance, but I don't think any service is offered at present.

Chris, TW.

Automatix
09-29-2009, 01:04 AM
Thank you for the reply Chris.

TW Staff
09-30-2009, 09:13 AM
TWE now has an RDC machine and can offer racquet matching just like TW.

Chris, TW

ericsson
09-30-2009, 09:46 AM
TWE now has an RDC machine and can offer racquet matching just like TW.

Chris, TW

Now that's fast!

ClubHoUno
10-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Great, as I won't buy from a shop without an RDC matching machine and I like to buy from both TW Europe and TW USA as it is :D

(K)evin
10-04-2009, 05:18 PM
So it's more of a question... as I'm aware TW Europe should already provide racquet matching services similar to the ones at TW.

As I know from another thread TW matches the frames not only in terms of balance and weight but also swingweight, which is great btw, so as in my understanding they need to use a RDC machine for that.

Now something caught my attention. Although some frames are available at TW Europe earlier we still have to wait for RDC measurements until TW USA has these racquets.

So that means that TW Europe doesn't have RDC machines so they actually can't provide racquet matching service.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

two questions:

do they match the with lead tape showing, or can you ask them for no lead tape to show?

how much is the matching fee?

lemmie
10-06-2009, 09:54 PM
I think that a this will not always be possible.
Only if you can get the lead under the bumper or the grip.

TW Staff
10-07-2009, 09:01 AM
Paul Reed who does our customizing here can usually hide the lead for you. I will have to follow up on the pricing etc at TWE.

Chris, TW

Automatix
10-09-2009, 03:47 AM
Now that's fast! You said it... :shock:

It's really nice to have a store which cares about the clients opinion/feedback...