PDA

View Full Version : Federer Jacket from the US Open up on the UK site, mean anything?

RCizzle65
09-28-2009, 03:58 PM
http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=GB&lang_locale=en_GB#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-278321/pgid-278322

Got the link from the other topic about the US Open gear, does this mean anything, even though it is sold out? Don't they usually put up gear that is going to go on sale for the next season as sold out up early? Does this mean we may get this in the US? I really really want this jacket, but I'm not paying $200+ for it

West Coast Ace
09-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Some kid who allegedly lives near Beaverton, OR said (in the original thread about Nike stuff at the US Open) that the Fed jacket will come out in the fall - but with a different color scheme. And in the thread on Summer 2010 they have pics of the Nike catalogue that show a white and medium blue jacket with the RF on it (and appears to be the same cut). Don't recall if there were prices but I believe it will be $100 or less.

RCizzle65
09-28-2009, 06:01 PM
Yeah, heard about that, but I really like the black/red

Lokius
09-28-2009, 06:18 PM
Some kid who allegedly lives near Beaverton, OR said (in the original thread about Nike stuff at the US Open) that the Fed jacket will come out in the fall - but with a different color scheme. And in the thread on Summer 2010 they have pics of the Nike catalogue that show a white and medium blue jacket with the RF on it (and appears to be the same cut). Don't recall if there were prices but I believe it will be $100 or less.

I'm not some kid ;) And yes I stated that the jacket would be available. And it will be.

innoVAShaun
09-29-2009, 03:22 AM
Maybe, they keep the style number up so people keep asking for it on NSO: 386617-010
(Haven't checked myself though)