PDA

View Full Version : TW: Adidas ClimaCool Feather II Men's Shoes Question

pat_rafter#1
04-10-2005, 04:43 PM
How is the traction on these shoes? Would they be suitable for hard courts, or are they more for clay/grass? I can't quite tell from the photo. Thanks for your help.

TW Staff
04-13-2005, 02:15 PM
These shoes are suitable for both hard and soft court surfaces. The outsole is built more towards traction than outright durability.

Chris, TW.

el_mago
05-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Can I please get a comparison between these shoes and the BIIs TW? I'm reading some things on how the Climacool Feather IIs are better. Which is better and how so? I already know much about my BIIs but tell me how it differs from the ClimaCool Feather IIs.

NoBadMojo
05-12-2005, 02:22 PM
el mago there quite alot lighter as feathers...it's kind of a combination sole..the sole feels much softer than the barricade, alot less stiff and the support is less rigid. i cant see how these would be very durable on a hard court (i play on clay)..a sweet high performance type shoe as opposed to the barricades which are more tank like (to me).

TW Staff
05-12-2005, 04:03 PM
The BIIs will offer more durability on hard courts. The Feathers are lighter and offer better ventilation. Both are great shoes. For all around playability you can't go wrong with the BIIs. If you are looking for a lighter weight performance shoe, go with the Feathers.
The biggest compliment for both of these shoes is their popularity among the pro players (both sponsored and not).

Chris, TW.

sunsetwhitney
05-12-2005, 05:18 PM
The shoes are very light and are better for clay and or grass :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nn
05-12-2005, 05:47 PM
yeah TW won't tell you that climacool will not last on hard court otherwise how they will sell in US, where major courts are hard surface. I will go with BII all the way.